20. November 2012

Purple&Ornaments

Hier wieder eines meiner typischen Businessoutfts. Ich hoffe Ihr hattet alle einen guten Wochenstart. Vielen Dank für Euren Besuch! :)
Mehr zu Stoffen, zum Nähen oder was ich gerade so mache auf facebook oder instagram (@seaofteal)
Pullover: Asos, Hose: Sea of teal (bereits hier vorgestellt),  Trenchcoat: Sea of teal (bereits hier vorgestellt), Halsreif: Bijou Brigitte, Ringe: Asos, Pumps: PierOne (über Zalando), Tasche: ChiChiFan

Here is another one of my typical businessoutfits. Hope you had a great start into this week and thanks for stopping by! :)
More about my facric choices, sewing and what I'm doing all the time via facebook or instagram (@seaofteal)
Jumper: Asos, Pants: Sea of teal (last seen here),  Trenchcoat: Sea of teal (last seen here), Necklace: Bijou Brigitte, Rings: Asos, Pumps: PierOne (via Zalando), Bag: ChiChiFan

Kommentare:

  1. hi dear! lovely look, nwe follower! Would you like to follow me back? keep in touch! :) kiss

    http://naturalmente-belli.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your trench. I search one too, but I don't find it :/ So sad.

    Kisses

    PS: You are very pretty sweety :)

    AntwortenLöschen