8. September 2012

Peacock & Teal

Das perfekte Kleid für so ein heißes Wochenende. Ich werde jetzt noch so viele Sommeroutfits wie möglich tragen! :) Ich hoffe, ihr könnt die Sonne auch genießen und wünsche Euch ein ganz tolles Wochenende!
Kleid: selbstgenäht (Schnitt: Diana Moden Nr. 43 Mod. 32P, Stoff über: Der rote Faden); Bolero: selbstgenäht (Schnitt: Burda style Nr. 7385); Portemonnaie: Braun-Büffel; Sandalen: Asos; Nagellack: L'oréal Color Riche Le Vernis 613; Ring: Esprit

The perfekt dress for a hot weekend like this. I want to wear as much summerdresses as I can, if the weather stays like that. I hope you can enjoy the sun like me. Thanks for stopping by and a wonderful weekend.
Dress: sewn by me (Pattern: Diana Moden Nr. 43 Mod. 32P, fabric: Der rote Faden); Bolero: sewn by me (Pattern: Burda style No. 7385); Wallet: Braun-Büffel; Sandals: Asos; Nagellack: L'oréal Color Riche Le Vernis 613; Ring: Esprit

neu auf Facebook - new at facebook

Kommentare:

  1. Huhu, ich hab ja gesagt ich komm wieder! Tolles Kleid hat du genäht, wunderschöner Stoff, sehr edel! Prima versrbeitet! Das stimmt, man muss noch so viele Outfits tragen wie nur möglich! Schönes Wochenende, lieben Gruß, Ka.Ho.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lovely dress! hope you can check my blog. I would love to follow each other! x

    http://nicoleperezxx.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey there :)

    Loved your blog!
    I've followed you back via Gfc and will do the same on Bloglovin :)
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

    Love,
    Bob

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love your shoes !!!!

    New article on my blog :)
    http://1vestidoyescarpines.blogspot.fr/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi, this is a really very pretty dress. I like how the pattern is dark in the middle.

    I came here from Burda, and have read your blog posts with great interest! It's really lovely.

    P.S. 1.8m is a really nice height. Us shorter people have problems with clothes, too :D

    AntwortenLöschen