28. August 2012

Berlin Moments & Sneakpeek Hamburg

von links oben nach rechts unten: Ampelmännchen, mein liebstes japanisches Restaurant Makoto's, Streetart, Sonnenuntergang auf der Dachterasse, Arrey Kono Fashion Gallery, Eingang des Zoologischen Gartens Berlin, mein liebster Bewohner des Zoos: das Zebra

from left to right: traffic-light-man, my favourite japanese restaurant Makoto's, Streetart, sundown at the rooftop, Arrey Kono Fashion Gallery, Entrance of the Berlin Zoo, Zebra at the Zoo


Morgige Vorschau / Sneakpeek of tomorrow:
Hippie Shake in Hamburg

Kommentare:

  1. The shoes are so unique!
    I am a new follower. I hope you can visit my blog too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful post!!!! thank you so much for your comment!!
    I follow you with Bloglovin too!!!!!!!!
    Have a nice day! and mi G+ for you...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen

  3. Lovely photos, and amazing sandals!
    Thank you so much for the follow, sweetie :)
    So, besides GFC I’m following you on bloglovin as well....and I clicked the "♥like button" on all your posts, to show my appreciation ;)
    Have a fabulous week<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow! that shoes looks so fabulous!!
    mind following each other? (just making friends ^_^) but if you don't, it's still ok, no problems hehe! (^v^)
    have a coloful and brilliant day!!


    greetings from~ ヽ(^。^)ノ

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com



    (●^o^●)
    (i only leave this comment of mine for those blogs i really like, so you are one of them ^___^ ~ hugs and kisses!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. GAAAAAAAH I WANT YOUR SHOES.

    Great blog: I'm your new follower ♥

    STAY AWESOME
    Lots of love, Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love your shoes! They are gorgeous.

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    P.s. follow you now with Bloglovin'

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Those shoes are awesome. I love the colors.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    AntwortenLöschen